Sunday, September 23, 2012

September Orders Wrapping Up

It's Sunday morning and I am already anticipating what a blur this week is going to be leading up to flying to Montana next Saturday  morning.  I am wrapping up a couple different T.F.M. orders and wanted to pass along a couple reminders with this post. 

T.F.M. APPAREL
The next T.F.M. apparel order goes to the printer later this week and will be largely Comrade pieces unless there is interest in the other artwork styles which are offered as well. 


If you are interested in a long sleeve t-shirt or hoodie please let me know since I'll work on reaching my minimums in short sleeve shirts otherwise.

Check out the T.F.M. Apparel page for more information.

EAGLE CLAW FEATHERLIGHTS
After several years of receiving email after email asking where to buy Eagle Claw Featherlight fly rods it finally dawned on me that I should figure out how to offer these for sale on T.F.M.  All the pieces of the puzzle came together and I have started to offer these surprisingly good and inexpensive glass fly rods on the website.  


I am only able to offer the 6'6" 4/5 weight and 7' 5/6 weight models (I'm not much of a fan of the 8' model anyway) and they are priced at $40 shipped in the U.S.  Check out the T.F.M. review for more on the Featherlight fly rods.

If interested in a piece or two of T.F.M. apparel or a Featherlight fly rod please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com to place your order.  I will be placing both of these orders on Friday with delivery about the middle of October.

No comments: