Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gear Review - Topo Designs Dopp Kit

I am on the road or in the air a fair bit and keeping things organized is important.  Some time ago I started using the Topo Designs Dopp Kit to keep track of all my bathroom personal items.  In a few short months, and a half dozen different trips, the Dopp Kit has become an essential piece of gear and I can't imagine traveling without one now.

Topo Designs Dopp Kit + Dirty Campground Bathroom

As with everything that is offered by Topo Designs, the Dopp Kit is Made In The U.S.A. and in a LEED Certified shop in Colorado.  The quality is clearly evident from the heavy weight pack cloth used, the YKK zipper, and a comfortable nylon wrist carry handle.

When I am on the road or traveling by air with checked baggage, I like to carry full size personal items and this simple triangle shaped single zipper bag has more than enough room to stash everything needed.  The Dopp Kit is a smart design and is functional simplicity at it's best.

The Topo Designs Dopp Kit is available in several color combinations and is priced at $25.00.  Each Dopp Kit also comes with a Ursa Major Happy Camper Sample Set as well. 

Check out the Topo Designs website for more information. 

1 comment:

Bob Diefenbacher said...

I'd get one but I thought TSA guidelines were such that liquids/gels had to be in a quart ziploc for screening?

(I don't check bags if-at-all-possible)

-Bob