Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tightloop Fly Rods - Epic 480 Begins

I more or less figured that when I was fortunate enough to add the Swift Fly Fishing Epic 476, 580, and 686 to the demo program that all three would be available for me to use from time to time.  Over the last year these fly rods have continuously gone from person to person on demo and I recently decided that I would try to add to my own Epic collection by asking George Minculete of Tightloop Fly Rods if he could fit in an Epic 480 build amongst everything else he has going on right now.  I've been wanting to add one of his builds to my own collection and the olive color of the Epic 480 will be a fitting canvas for George's flawless finish work.





The Epic 480 build has begun and last week George sent along a few teaser photos of all the components that will be involved in this build. 

Check out the Tightloop Fly Rods website and Facebook page for the most up to date shop news in Romania.

No comments: