Monday, July 14, 2014

Croff Craft - In The Shop With Louise

I share quite a few images through Instagram and they get a few looks but this photo of Phil Croff of Croff Craft Custom Drift Boats in his workshop after a stellar day of brook trout on dry flies has kind of amazed me.  Phil was showing me the near finished drift boat that we chronicled over the winter with the "Birth Of A Drift Boat" series, I clicked a quick image, and uploaded it onto the T.F.M. social media pages.


Since it's went up on Instagram and Facebook it has gotten around 1,000 like clicks and over sixty shares on Facebook.  Kind of cool, eh?  I guess I'm not the only one that digs handmade work.

This drift boat, dubbed "Louise", was delivered a week or so ago and Phil has sent a few images of the drift boat up on the trailer that I'll share in a few days.  In the meantime check out the Croff Craft website for more information.  

No comments: