Friday, September 5, 2014

The Flyfish Journal - Volume 6.1

This kind of timing doesn't happen often, but the print version of The Flyfish Journal arrived in our mailbox yesterday and I was also able to download the digital version on my iPad mini last night.  Instead of watching something on Hulu, I instead spent my night before bed leafing through the new issue.


I continue to be impressed with this magazine and it's really neat to see quite a few friends with articles and photography in each issue.

If you subscribe to the digital version, you'll see an ad for The Fiberglass Manifesto early in this issue and I am stoked to be apart of it, albeit in a very small way.

The Flyfish Journal has always been available as a print subscription but is now available for both Apple and Android devices through iTunes and Google Play as well. 

No comments: