Monday, October 13, 2014

T.F.M. SWAG SALE CONTINUES

I decided a couple weekends ago that holding onto a stock of T.F.M. t-shirts is taking up far to much space and carving way to big of a dent in the piggy bank.  When I first started selling T.F.M. t-shirts I did so by pre-order only.  Minimum orders changed and I started holding onto an inventory of shirts which in the end is more work than I want to keep up with.  Six years into this and maybe t-shirts have run their course.  I have some ideas for future offerings but need to move these t-shirts first.

There is still quite a few T.F.M. t-shirts in both the Bluegill and Retro Fly artwork to choose from and I am still offering in stock t-shirts for $15 each with a Retro Fly Koozie of your choice with your order.  I am charging a flat rate of $4 for shipping for one or more items ordered.

When these are gone, I am not sure when I'll place an order again.  Get while the gettin's good.

BLUEGILL T-SHIRTS

YAM - SHORT SLEEVE - Medium/Large/2XL
GREEN - SHORT SLEEVE - 2XL
ORANGE - SHORT SLEEVE - Medium/2XL
YELLOW - SHORT SLEEVE - Medium/Large/XL/2XL

RETRO FLY T-SHIRTS

BLACK - SHORT SLEEVE - Medium/XL/2XL
YELLOW - SHORT SLEEVE - Medium

I can take PayPal, check, or credit card as payment for purchase.

Email thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com to place an order.

Check out the T.F.M. Decals and T.F.M. Store pages to see the other items of swag that are offered for sale that you might be interested in.

Thank you for the support.  I really appreciate it.

No comments: