Thursday, March 26, 2015

6 Cool Things To Read

This week has been crazy at work, at home, and I'm still trying to find time to pack for an upcoming trip to Pyramid Lake.  Here's six stellar things online to keep you busy while I get my shit straight.

FLY FISH FOOD - DO YOU HAVE TYER'S BLOCK?
I really don't have "tyer's block" as I just don't have time to tie flies.  Even so, Fly Fish Food breaks down how to get out of the funk.






JEFF KENNEDY - NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG
I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a text message, email, or social media note that they had seen a Retro Fly decal somewhere on something.  It's been very cool to have T.F.M. connected to that perfect piece of artwork and I'll always be indebted to Jeff for allowing me to use it years ago.

Jeff recently relaunched his website and blog and it's work a look to see what he's got cooking.





MICHIGANFLY - TUESDAY BANANAS AND MORE
I've got to give props to my peeps in the mitten state with a weekly Tuesday Bananas feature that is always good for a laugh.  Read THIS, THIS, and THIS to see what I mean. The content on other days is solid as well.





THOMAS & THOMAS - ANOTHER COMEBACK?
T&T is under new ownership (again) and along with this article are some very excellent images to enjoy.  As said in the article, watch THIS video too as it's beautifully done.  Tom Dorsey is a (dignified) badass and I hope to see some new glass come out of the T&T work shop soon.



TOSH BROWN - MONTHLY ENVY PHOTO DUMP
I want to be Tosh Brown when I grow up.  This month's photo blog is no exception as it finds him in the PNW chasing steelhead.





THE WATERSHED
The Usual + Patagonia = The Watershed


ENJOY.

No comments: