Tuesday, July 7, 2015

SLOW! GLASS IS IN SESSION

A few weeks ago Keith Westra of Nature Boy Designs posted this artwork on Instagram and I knew it had to be made into a fun decal.  A few hundred arrived on my doorstep the other day and they are now listed on the T.F.M. Decals page.


While rearranging the T.F.M. Decals page yesterday I decided to adjust the price and offer all of the "premium" decals at $3 each or four for $10 with $2 shipping now matter how many ordered.  This applies to all decals except the large Comrade decal which is a couple dollars more.

Interested in ordering some?  Check out the T.F.M. Decals page to figure out what you'd like and then send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.  I can take PayPal, check, or credit card for payment.

Thanks for the support and representing T.F.M.  It is much appreciated and I always get a kick to see where these decals end up.

No comments: