Monday, February 29, 2016

Livingston Rod Company - Western Glass Blanks Now Available

It's been at least a couple of weeks since I received an email from Dusty Smith of Livingston Rod Company that his shipment of Western Glass blanks had arrived.  I wanted to pass along to hobbyist builders and those who would like to commission a build from Dusty that these blanks are now available for ordering.  The translucent blanks are in short supply so don't delay to long if interested.


Dusty wrote...  "Fellow Fiberglass addicts and rod builders...  Thanks to all who have waited so patiently for the arrival of my blank inventory and am pleased to announce that is has arrived.  I am excited to start building these rods for you and to hear about the memories you create with them.  

I have, and always will, value the many custom rod builders, hobbyists, and craftsman that love fiberglass fly rods as much as I do, so I will be making blanks available as well.  

Please feel free to email or call me regarding questions with these blanks and rods.  I am very pleased by the quality of these blanks and how well they fish.  

For those of you wanting rods or blanks in my 8'9" models I am expecting more for mid April delivery.  Have fun building and fishing!

My blanks are available in clear/white however I will make a couple available in translucent brown as well."

The following blanks are now available:

8'6" 3 Weight - Clear
8'6" 3Weight - Brown
8'6" 4 Weight - Clear
8'6" 4 Weight - Brown
8'6" 5 Weight - Clear

8'6" 5 Weight - Brown
8'6" 6 Weight - Clear
8'9" 6 Weight - Clear
8'9" 7 Weight - Clear

Prices for built fly rods and blanks are as follows:

Fly Rods:
$600 for Three Piece Builds

$650 for Four Piece Builds

Blanks:
$240 for Three Piece Blanks

$265 for Four Piece Blanks

Please visit the Livingston Rod Company website for more information.  Follow the latest shop news on Facebook and Instagram.  Dusty can be reached by email at dusty@livingstonrod.com.

No comments: