Monday, March 30, 2020

MOONLIT FLY FISHING - Lunar S-Glass Sale

On my list of "Quarantine Projects" for the day is to pair a fly reel (maybe an old Martin) and fly line (likely something Scientific Anglers) with the Moonlit Lunar S-Glass 8'6" seven weight and get my pond kit together.  I should have been down there this morning but all my warmwater gear is not sorted and I'm too OCD to just wing it.  Weird, I know.

Want a Lunar S-Glass of your own?  Moonlit Fly Fishing has the entire line up discounted $25 off through April 10th so it's worth considering.


There is a lot of positive buzz on the Lunar S-Glass series and look for it to be included in an upcoming T.F.M. gear review feature "10 for Spring - Warmwater Edition" which should be published in a couple of weeks.

Visit the Moonlit Fly Fishing website to check out the Lunar S-Glass series and check out the other items that are on sale as well.  Follow the latest on Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

RW Van Brunt said...

I got the 6wt Lunar used it on the East Outlet of Moose Head Lake last fall, loved it!