Thursday, March 25, 2021

ORVIS - Virtual Fly Fishing 101 Classes

Yesterday morning, I was on a Zoom call with a college student who asked to interview me as part of a class project and she shared that though she had fished for years, she didn't know how to fly fish.  We talked about all the available online resources and I mentioned the Orvis Fly Fishing 101 classes as well. 

It was kinda weird that only an hour or two later (Is "Big O" listening to me?) an email arrived in my inbox that the Orvis Virtual Fly Fishing 101 courses are live and attendees to the free online program can make one on one appointments at their local shop for additional help and advice.

Have you wanted to learn to fly fish or know someone who does?  Share this LINK with them and also know that you can set up an appointment for extra help at your local shop HERE

No comments: