Friday, April 23, 2021

C. BARCLAY FLY ROD CO. - Resuming Orders

I guess it was a little over a month ago that I shared that Chris Barclay was pausing new orders and after some serious shop time, along with some day trips to his local brookie haunts, he's opening up the books for orders again.  You can read the update on his "Resuming Orders" blog post.

If you've been thinking that you need a C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. fly rod in your life, you're right.  You do.

Last summer I shared the experience of picking up my fly rod from Chris with a day on the water but I need to circle back and share the photos of my Synthesis 68 being built.  I believe that I'll do that early next week, so look for it.

Visit the C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. website to see his latest offerings, start at the top and scroll down through his blog posts, and follow along with shop news of all sorts on Facebook and Instagram

No comments: