Friday, September 3, 2021

HELINOX X FILSON - Limited Edition Camp Furniture

It's been a bit since I've passed along a favorite something from Filson but their collaboration with Helinox is well worth a share.  Last Father's Day, my family gifted me the Tactical Sunset Chair and it's been impressive in comfort, sturdiness, and packs down into a compact zip case.  It's absolutely perfect.
 
This week, two new colorways of the Helinox X Filson chairs and tables were released and I just pulled the trigger on the table.  It's just what we need for camp and tailgate plans that we have for the fall.
 

Interested in a chair or table from the Helinox X Filson Collection?  Don't delay as only a few hundred of each have been made.
 
I've mentioned it before that I have an ongoing affiliate relationship with Filson and purchases made through the link on the T.F.M. Affiliations page, within this post, and through the social media pages all put a few pennies in the T.F.M. piggy bank.  So, thank you.

No comments: