Saturday, December 18, 2021

LAST CALL - All T.F.M. Patched Caps on Sale

I was going through the T.F.M. Store stock the other day and found that I'm down to less than two dozen of the T.F.M. Patched Caps with several that are out of stock.  These caps were a one and done run and when each of these run out, I won't be able to do another batch.   

So, this is the last call and will discount all remaining caps to $30 shipped (within the CONUS) with a stash of T.F.M. decals and a neoprene Retro Fly koozie. 


It's unlikely I can get these out in time to make it under the Christmas tree but will make a USPS trip on Monday morning either way.
Here's a list of the remaining stock which I'll keep updated until gone... 
 
Retro Fly - Olive - Out of Stock
Retro Fly - Black/Grey - 5
Retro Fly - Khaki - Out of Stock
Comrade - Olive - Out of Stock
Comrade - Black/Grey - Out of Stock
Comrade - Khaki - Out of Stock
 
Check out the T.F.M. Store to see if you're interested in anything else and order by sending an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.  I can take payment through PayPal, Venmo, check, or credit card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the t-shirts!?!?!?!?!🤣

Cameron Mortenson said...

Unknown... I know. I know. I need to do another batch of t-shirts.