Saturday, May 20, 2023

RED TRUCK FLY FISHING - Diesel Glass Sale

The other day I had someone email asking about a fly rod suggestion and as I was gathering up several links to share with my answer, I realized that Red Truck Fly Fishing still has a few of the 7'10 5-weight Diesel Glass fly rods on sale for over $100 off.

I am a huge fan of two things.  First, the Diesel Glass line up is crazy good and then also short glass 5-weights are so versatile.  It's good to have at least one (or a couple) in your stash... 


This is the last of the Red Truck Fly Fishing three-piece glass fly rods as they are moving over to four-piece going forward, so take advantage of the savings.

Visit the Red Truck Fly Fishing website to check it and the rest of the Diesel Glass line up out.  If you order one, tell James Park that T.F.M. sent you.

No comments: