Sunday, May 28, 2023

RON'S FLY ROD TUBES - Website Launch & T.F.M. Discount Code

I've known John Noble of Scaly Designs for years and the other day he reached out to pass along that he has just launched a new company, Ron's Fly Rod Tubes, to fill a void in sourcing and providing high quality aluminum fly rod tubes for custom builders and anyone else in need.  There are a ton of options for length, color, and end cap to choose from.

And, today through Tuesday, use code "TFM25" for 25% off your order. 

John provides some background on why he's opened up a new shop below...
 

John wrote...  "After Ron Cilli retired and closed down Landmark Component Company, I got together with him and his suppliers to fill the void. As a custom fly rod tube painter with Scaly Designs, it was incredibly hard to find tubes and even harder to get them in a timely manner.  After 6-7 months of frustration and turning customers away because I had no tubes to paint I became my own supplier and named the business after Ron. 

So anyone looking for superior tubes, lots of options, extremely fast shipping, and easy point and click ordering, please visit the new website, Ron's Fly Rod Tubes

I'm always around on Instagram or email with any questions.  I'll be happy to help!  International orders are no problem so just email me and I'll get you taken care of."



Visit the Ron's Fly Rod Tubes website to check it all out.  Follow along on Instagram for the latest shop news and promotions.

1 comment:

nctrucker said...

just ordered a couple. 25% is a home run! happy to find rod tubes available. nctrucker