Saturday, October 14, 2023

6 Cool Things

While my intention was to keep up daily with T.F.M. and my Gmail account, I came home from eight days in Montana to a bulging inbox with half of those emails being a mess of new gear blasts.  I pulled a few favorite gear items of things I have already or want to have at some point.    

HOWLER BROTHERS ELEOS FLEECE CREWNECK

Think of this as a throwback to the inside out sweatshirts that you might have worn in the early 90's when it was cool...right?!?!?  This fleece crewneck is mega warm and crazy comfortable. 


SEA RUN FIN & FEATHER TRAVEL CASE
The innovation at Sea Run Cases in travel cases for fly fishing adventures continues with their newest offering for those who have cast and blast in their plans.  Check out this short video HERE.


KAMMOK BLANKETS

We are HUGE fans of both the Field Blanket and Mountain Blanket.  If you're going to get one, it's got to be the Mountain Blanket.  You could damn near hibernate until next spring in that thing.



TURTLEBOX X MOSSY OAK BOTTOMLAND SPEAKER
Mark this up as maybe the coolest collaboration so far this year and I expect these limited edition speakers won't last long.  Everyone needs at least one (two is even better) Turtlebox speaker. 


RIVERSMITH SHORTCUT ROD QUIVER WITH TRUCK MOUNT

After being in Bozeman and Missoula recently where every other Taco and 4Runner had a fly rod rack on the roof, I'm liking this idea for a secure and low-key way of carrying a couple fly rods with you.  If I had a pickup truck, this is the way I'd go. 


YETI SOFT COOLERS FAMILY GROWS
We are constantly grabbing our Hopper 12 and Hopper 18 but the latest upgrades to the soft coolers have me looking at one of the backpack coolers.


Alright, back to cleaning out my inbox... 

No comments: