Monday, December 25, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We arrived home from a week away to get our last minute Christmas shopping and errands run.  Then it was time to ease into our family traditions which last night included a double feature of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation followed by my late night favorite of It's a Wonderful Life.  
 
I'm usually the only one still awake which is fine by me.  A glass of bourbon, a cookie or three left out for Santa, and it's way after midnight when George Bailey returns to his life in Bedford Falls.  This movie gets me every time. 
 

Today is a lot about family, presents and gifting, good food, games, more good food, and maybe one more Christmas movie tonight to wrap up the holiday.  Time to start looking forward to New Year's...

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and friends.  Hopefully more than a few of you found a new fiberglass fly rod underneath or more likely leaned up beside the Christmas tree.  If you did, let me know what you got from Santa with an email or DM on social media.

No comments: