Artist Bob White is a favorite online follow and when he posted this group of images of recent paintings that he completed during several weeks in Bristol Bay, Alaska earlier this year, I figured sharing them would be a nice way for the T.F.M. readership to ease into the weekend.
Slow scroll and enjoy. I know that I did...
Slow scroll and enjoy. I know that I did...
Bob wrote... "After 42 seasons, Alaska has a very special place in my heart and soul. Every spring, I'm fortunate enough to travel there and spend a couple of weeks painting. This year I painted at both Bristol Bay and Tikchik Narrows Lodge, and over the course of my stay, completed five 24 x 20 inch panels and finished three others started the year before.
Additionally, I'll spend another week this fall at Royal Coachman Lodge, painting what I love most. So, more to come!
Enjoy the work, and if you're interested in the original artwork or fine art prints... give me a shout!"
Visit the Bob White Studio website for more and follow along with the latest travel and studio news on Facebook and Instagram.








No comments:
Post a Comment