Saturday, November 21, 2009

2010 T.F.M. T-SHIRT UNVEILED!

Readers of T.F.M. may recall a recent "T.F.M. Spotting" post featuring the artwork of my longtime friend, Seth Morrison. When he sent me a photo of his ink drawing my first thought was that it would make an unreal screen on a shirt. Fast forward six months and now it is.

(The back art for the 2010 T.F.M. t-shirt.)

Xdzines sent me a couple of the new shirts this week to give them a once over and I could not be more impressed.

The 2010 T.F.M. t-shirts will be offered in dark brown and in both short and long sleeves.

Look for an order to start on December 1st with delivery in mid January.

3 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

very cool! Now, the word is out... TFM gang! I mean... TFM army... : )

Cameron Mortenson said...

Mark...TFM GANG! There is already an ARMY (LOOP). TFM SOILDERS? HA...

Unknown said...

Sign me up! Very nice design.