Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Free Fly Apparel Bamboo Clothing

While down in Charleston for the Fly Fishing Film Tour, I was able to meet Tanner Sutton of Free Fly Apparel.  It is really neat to met a young guy with a vision for his own company.  During our conversation he gave me a heads up that the spring line up was about to drop on the website with a few new bamboo apparel pieces with the "Breathe" Sun Mask and "Breathe" tee shirt offered in various colors.


I have been wearing one of the Bamboo Tech long sleeve shirts since last winter and can attest that they are a great garment which keeps you warm when it's cold as an insulation layer and cool when it's hot as a wicking layer.  Tough to find both these qualities in a single shirt but bamboo as a fabric does it with a very comfortable to the skin feel.

Check out the Free Fly Apparel website to check out the new offerings for spring.  I'll be ordering up a few of the new pieces for myself soon.

No comments: