Thursday, May 17, 2012

Accent Paddles Transformer

A couple weeks ago the crew at Saltyshores.com posted a video on the new Accent Paddles Transformer and I was immediately impressed with the versatility of a paddle that could do so many things.

The Transformer is one part two blade paddle, one part SUP paddle, one part stakeout pole, and one part push pole all wrapped up in one. Truly genius and with an MSRP of $219 it falls in line of pricing for a two blade or SUP paddle which may only have a single function.



I have been in the market for a second SUP paddle and the Transformer was just what I was looking for.  It arrived yesterday and I am already seriously digging this paddle.  This was money well spent.  The construction is solid and the connections of all the parts fit tightly together.  More of a review after I get some time on the water.

Check out the Accent Paddles website for more information.

No comments: