Friday, June 22, 2012

T.F.M. Sun Masks In Stock

Yesterday a big box from Free Fly Apparel arrived and inside was a few dozen T.F.M. Sun Masks. The sun masks turned out stellar and I have to say that the Free Fly Apparel packaging makes them look all the more legit.  Maybe I should consider hang tags for the T.F.M. t-shirts as well?


All the extra T.F.M. Sun Masks that I had have been sold but I am putting together another order which I should have back in a couple weeks.   The Retro Fly design can be ordered in Bleached Teal, Blue Current or Titanium and the Comrade design in Titanium only.

The T.F.M. Sun Masks are priced at $24 which includes shipping and a couple T.F.M. decals as well.  Represent T.F.M. and keep the sun off your face.  Win win.

If you'd like to order a T.F.M. Sun Mask please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.

No comments: