Saturday, July 20, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - Passing On Traditions

There are few things that make me as happy as seeing parents spending time outside with their children and recently Gabriel Langley sent along a couple images for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest of he and his son spending time on the river and playing fishing at the house.


Gabriel wrote...  "Passing on this passion while on a recent trip to the river.  The little dude and I were looking for fish and talking about the river.  

Last year we had a T.F.M. Spotting entry together and I just wanted to let y'all know we live it everyday.  My little glass geek river rat is in training."


Well done, Gabe.  In my opinion there is no fly rod better to teach a child (or adult) than an Eagle Claw Featherlight.  I bet he'll be out casting you soon.

No comments: