Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Wear - TrueFlies Shorts

I guess living in the South has rubbed off on me a bit and lately I've been drawn to several clothing brands with more of a coastal look with standard dress on the weekends being button down shirts and shorts in airy lightweight fabrics.  It really does make a difference in living through these hot and humid South Carolina summers. 


Hopefully you've noticed it already, but TrueFlies helps to support T.F.M. with a banner ad and they sent a few pairs of their Manasota Chino Short and Manasota Synthetic Seersucker Short that I've enjoyed wearing all summer.  I never thought I could rock seersucker, but these shorts are changing my mind. 

These sharp looking shorts fit in at weekend gatherings and I've even snuck into an outdoor wedding in a pair.  The embroidered shrimp is a nice touch and these shorts are priced at $60 for chino and $70 for seersucker.  Dress up your summer wardrobe with a pair or two. 

Check out the TrueFlies website for more information or to place an order.  Follow TrueFlies on Facebook and Instagram for weekly contests and giveaways as well.

No comments: