Thursday, August 18, 2016

BLUE HORIZON BELIZE - Lincoln Westby's Permit School

For awhile now I've been wanting to add more saltwater experiences to my fly fishing travels and some things (wife and work approved) recently feel into place to attend the upcoming Blue Horizon Belize Permit School which will be taught by famed guide Lincoln Westby.

This is certainly one of those kind of trips where reasonable expectations should be in play but I am stoked at the opportunity to try to get a permit to eat.  It sounds like bonefish and tarpon should be in the mix as well.  And yes, I'll be doing it all on glass.  





There is still some room in Lincoln Westby's Permit School if you can clear the calendar and make the trip.  I have about a month to gather up a few needed pieces of gear, assemble a fly box or two, and start working on my precision casting with the eight, ten, and twelve weight fly rods. 

Visit the Blue Horizon Belize website for more information and considering following along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram too.  This place looks unbelievable.

No comments: