Wednesday, December 9, 2020

GIVE'R - T.F.M. Readership 15% Off Holiday Discount

I'm still trying to find some time to put together a T.F.M. Holiday Gift Guide but a sure winner for anyone on your list is a pair of Give'r Gloves.  This is a gift that will last for the years to come and the burnt in initials option is a nice touch too.  No one will say no to a good pair of gloves.     
 
Not familiar with Give'r?  Let me get you caught up to speed...
 
Earlier this year, I wrote about the Lightweight Gloves in "10 Tools for Quarantine" and one of the more recent "The Road to 300K" dispatches.  I skied last winter in the 4-Season Gloves and hopefully (COVID-19 permitting...) will ski in a freshly waxed pair of Frontier Mittens this winter.  I've also worn the Classic Glove around camp and for driving when the weather has cooled down enough to need to keep my hands warm.
 
Lastly, if we still had kids small enough to wear them, the Children's Mittens would never wear out but maybe I'd buy them a size too big so they have lots of time to wear them before outgrowing them.

 
Give'r gloves, in all the pairs that I have worn, have been nothing but impressive.  So much so that I bought everyone in my family a pair of Lightweight Gloves this fall since they are just handy to have around for woods and camp work.  And then my wife wanted her own pair of Frontier Mittens too...

On sizing, my recommendation would be to measure carefully and if you (or who you're buying for) likes a tighter glove but between sizes, order a size down.  My hand measurement makes me a size large but a size medium has been a better fit. 
 
Give'r reached out about a collaboration and I figured that a discount would be appreciated.  They made it easy so that you can load up your cart with anything on the website (not just gloves) and use the discount code "TFM15" for 15% off your order.  
 
This code is only good through Monday, December 14, 2020, so don't delay.

No comments: