Friday, May 6, 2022

MOONLIT FLY FISHING - NIRVANA PhoenixGLASS Pre-Orders

I mentioned the other day in a previous T.F.M. post that there was some big news coming soon from the folks at Moonlit Fly Fishing and you're now getting the heads up that their latest fiberglass fly rod series, the NIRVANA PhoenixGLASS, is coming soon with pre-orders being taken now with a $100 off discount.  

I've talked with and traded messages with Moonlit Fly Fishing over the past few months and they are REALLY excited about the NIRVANA PhoenixGLASS.  I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a couple of them soon to demo and review.  More on that soon...

You can jump over to the NIRVANA PhoenixGLASS webpage for the full write up but do note that there are seven fly rods in this series which span from 2-weight to 8-weight. 

2-Weight - 6'9"
3-Weight - 7'
4-Weight - 7'6"
5-Weight - 8'
6-Weight - 8'3" with a Fighting Butt
7-Weight - 8'6" with a Fighting Butt
8-Weight - 8'6" with a Fighting Butt

As much as I like "trout-weight" glass fly rods, the 6-weight through 8-weight have my full attention.

I'll update this post soon with an end date for the pre-orders but in the meantime, take advantage of the savings and place your order HERE.

No comments: