Tuesday, November 22, 2022

MOONLIT FLY FISHING - Huge Sale Through November

There is a lot on sale right now on the Moonlit Fly Fishing website but I wanted to highlight a few items that should be on your radar if you're looking for a great fiberglass fly rod, fly reel, or fly line...
 


I have or have used everything on the list above and come away impressed.  The Eclipse fly reel arrived the other day for my Nirvana PhoenixGlass 8-weight fly rod and I'm blown away by the quality of it.  On sale or not.

Take a look around the Moonlit Fly Fishing website and if you have any questions on the items listed above, send me an email to help sort it out.

P.S... I have an ongoing affiliate relationship with Moonlit Fly Fishing and purchases from clicks on this post (or the banner ad) put a few coins in the T.F.M. piggy bank.  Thank you.

No comments: