Friday, September 8, 2023

C. BARCLAY FLY ROD CO. - September Updates Worth Reading

It's been awhile since we've heard from Chris Barclay of C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. but he's dusted off his blog with a September Updates post worth reading. 

The short of it?  There's a new blank color for the Synthesis Series, he's again taking orders, there are a few new models in the mix, and some fishing too.


This post has been a long time coming and I'm glad to see that Chris is getting back at it. 

You can circle back on some of my favorite C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. posts that are in no particular order HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and the day I was handed my Synthesis Series 68 HERE.

Don't blame me if. you suddenly want a new C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. fly rod.  I certainly do...

Check out Chris's website and follow along with the latest shop news on Facebook and Instagram.  There is also an "Enthusiasts Group" on Facebook that is worth joining too.

No comments: