Thursday, March 7, 2024

6 Cool Things - The Fly Reel Edition

I am pushover for fly reels and a few have caught my eye lately.  I thought it would be fun to share a six-pack of favorites in this post to include two new Battenkill updates from Orvis (we'll be giving one of these away on T.F.M. soon), Lo-Fli with a new smaller spool model (which I have one and can't wait to play with this spring), Sage with a new spey machine that is available in three sizes, the return of a legend from Islander, and finally, Ross Reels breaking the rules with a "USA Made" fly reel for less than $300.  I like that price...
 
Each fly reel is linked below.  Check them out... 

ORVIS - BATTENKILL CLICK REEL

ORVIS BATTENKILL DISC DRAG REEL

LO-FLI MODEL 2 MINI SPOOL

SAGE SPEY II FLY REELS


ISLANDER - IR SERIES CLICK & PAWL FLY REELS
ROSS REELS - CIMARRON REEL
For an extra credit link, there is a good write up on this fly reel on the Flylords website with Brody West of Ross Reels on the new Cimarron series.

Which ones caught your eye and what fly reels are on your list lately?  Email and let me know...

No comments: