Sunday, October 1, 2023

MONTANA FLASHBACK

This morning I am sitting in a coffee shop in downtown Bozeman at the beginning of a whirlwind week of shop visits, fly fishing with friends that I have made while writing T.F.M., and then a few days with buddies fishing with our guide and outfitter friend, Joel Thompson of Montana Troutaholics.  It's going to be quite a week.

It's been a few years since I've been in Montana and maybe twenty years since last being in Bozeman.  How it's all changed yet remained largely the same.  On the drive over from Missoula to Bozeman last evening, I saw wide open spaces that looked exactly how I remembered them but the towns have certainly seen some growth since the last time I was here.

I thought it would be fun to bring back a few links to past trips in Montana and grabbed some favorite posts to share this morning.  Click the link to visit them one by one...



A COUPLE OF DAYS ON THE MISSOURI RIVER

JUST A TYPICAL FALL DAY IN MONTANA

MONTANA GOLD WITH THE ADIPOSE CREW

ANOTHER DAY ON THE UPPER UPPER


MONTANA CREEKIN' AND DITCHIN'
 

SCENES FROM THE UPPER CLARK FORK RIVER


Well, here's to a stellar week.  It's so good to be back in Montana for a few days.

No comments: